Friday, November 21, 2014

What To Wear To : My Thanksgiving Party

Holiday Outfit Ideas- Thanksgiving


First thing first- Happy Thanksgiving To All My Readers Out There!- Thank you for your support and your time to read my blog. It means a lot to me - Your views and LIKEs has been my motivation to share my thoughts and to write more.  

Nevertheless, I believe Thanksgiving is a holiday to reflect, to think about who and what we need to appreciate and thank for. To the fact that during this time of the year, families and friends gathers together and celebrate a holiday of appreciations. I can not be more thankful to my families and friends for their support through out the year. 

For this holiday, I had created three sets of holiday outfits that I highly recommended. Perhaps it will inspires you to wear to a family thanksgiving dinner, or a fancy Friends-giving brunch that you will also attend.

Personally, when I go to a party(gathering) like this, I do not hesitate to stuff myself. Because really, eating is the fun part. Therefore, I always choose to wear something lose, such as a cute top that have a lot of room in it, like a lose fit sweater, or a peplum top with a leather pant or a good pair of pant/jeans are always flattering. Or if there's a fancy Thanksgiving party besides family and friends that needs to attend, I will recommend a cute skirt with a sparkle jewelry top. And that my friends, it is how I "unbuckle" myself without really doing it. 

Gable Gable~ Hope you guys will have a wonderful thanksgiving!

-Stay fashionable. Stay elegant. 

L.H


Holiday Outfit Ideas- Thanksgiving by lili-he featuring a harvest wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment