Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Gift Ideas For Mom

Gift Ideas For Mom

Gift Ideas For Mom by lili-he featuring kate spade tote bag

First, I want to shout out a Happy Mother's day to all the mommies out there! They are just wonderful and beautiful in every age to us. 

This week, I would like to share my list of gift ideas to my fabulous fans(you of course). I personally like to give my mom something that's beauty product related; like a spa gift set. Just something small,  but will definitely give her a "Aaaaa~" moment. No lie, my mom just like most of the great mom our there, don't really spend too much money and times on herself but rather mostly on me(she will made dresses that I want. by the way, I am very lucky to have a super mom that design and make cloth). Anyway, my concept of getting a mother's day gift is think of something that mom wouldn't really buy for themselves, but they will need it in their life. Of course, it really depend on the life style and personality of your mom, if they are very sporty mom, my safe bet will be something that's healthy & sporty related(such as little thing like a gym bag with water bottle or even a massage package). Other example, if mom is not too out going, like a house wife, a spa or a perfume gift set will be a great considerate gift.  

I remember when I was a little girl, I used to wrote my mom a "massage coupon" so that she can use whenever she feel tire, and of course, a mother's day card as a mother's day gift. I am sure I wasn't the only one out there doing something silly like that( a good kind of silly); my mom gave me a big smile, a good long minute hug and a kiss. My point is, mom WILL love their gift no matter what. Keep in mind, you can always DIY your own gift, like a photo frame, or a pieces of jewelry that absolutely made by hand. Sometime, gift can be something small but just made sure be thoughtful!- Be fashionable. Be elegant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment